What Is A Mid- Day Dog Walk? Why Would My Dog Need It?
Definition Of A Mid-Day Dog Walk
I am not trying to insult you or your intelligence, so please accept my apology if this has offended you in any way. As a professional pet sitter and dog walker I get this question often. To put it simply, a mid-day dog walk is time in the middle of the day when your dog gets out for a walk with a pet sitter or professional dog walker.
Why Would Your Dog Need A Mid-Day Dog Walk?
6 Possible Reasons
- Your dog needs to go to the bathroom. ( i.e. puppies have small bladders, older dogs are losing strength in the sphincter muscle that holds the urine inside, small breed dogs like a Dachshund have a bladder the size of a grape)
- Your dog is bored and terrorizing your home. (Do you come home to the rugs having an area worn out from your dog pacing? )
- Your dog is gaining weight from lack of exercise.
- You feel guilty for being away from your pet for long hours each day because you are at work, getting groceries, picking up dry cleaning, etc.
- Your dog would love some extra attention.
- Your dog wants to get outside for a little time during the day.