Do you know what to do in a PET EMERGENCY?
All of our pet sitters are Pet First Aid & Pet CPR trained through the Pet Tech Pet CPR & First Aid Program. We have adopted this high standard in order to provide our clients with the greatest piece of mind and their pets with the greatest care possible.
- Rescue Breathing
- Choking Management
- Bleeding Protocols
- Shock Management
- Fracture and Limb Injuries
- Heat Injuries
- Cold Injuries
- Seizures & Convulsions
This training is available to clients and the public !!
Sign up to increase your knowledge and self-confidence to provide immediate, emergency care for your pet. Participants also receive a training manual and certificate upon successful completion.
- Cost: $80
- Length: 4 hours
- Location: TBD in the Holly Springs area
- Click on any of the below scheduled class dates to register:
- Monday, January 30, 2017, 6-10PM
- Sunday, February 5, 2017, 2-6PM
- Thursday, March 9, 2017, 6-10PM
- Saturday, April 8, 2017, 1-5PM
- Monday, May 8 2017, 6-10PM
- Thursday, July 6, 2017, 6-10PM
- Saturday, August 5, 2017, 1-5PM
- Thursday, September 7, 2017, 6-10PM
- Saturday, October 7, 2017, 1-5PM
- Thursday, November 16, 2017, 6-10PM
Additional class information can be found here. We have students attend from all across the greater Raleigh, Chapel Hill, and Durham areas.
For questions, call us at (919) 621-4886 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org